• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc10 - Videowave "new Production" Wizard

BlueCocoon

Question

In EMC7.5 there was a function in Videowave that brought up a wizard to walk through a new production (rather than build it from scratch). This function also provided for a theme to be used as a starting point.

I do not see this wizard function in EMC10. I do not see this functionality in the tutorials nor the help. Has it been removed, or where might I find it?

4 answers to this question

In EMC7.5 there was a function in Videowave that brought up a wizard to walk through a new production (rather than build it from scratch). This function also provided for a theme to be used as a starting point.

I do not see this wizard function in EMC10. I do not see this functionality in the tutorials nor the help. Has it been removed, or where might I find it?

It's CineMagic.

Look under Video and the third program from the top is CineMagic.

* edit * OR open VideoWave, then choose File\ New CineMagic production.

It's CineMagic.

Look under Video and the third program from the top is CineMagic.

* edit * OR open VideoWave, then choose File\ New CineMagic production.

Thanks. Did not recognize that CineMagic was the key. The wizard was part of StoryBuilder in 7.5.

Thanks also for the quick response.

Thanks. Did not recognize that CineMagic was the key. The wizard was part of StoryBuilder in 7.5.

Thanks also for the quick response.

Both CineMagic and StoryBuilder were part of 7.5. Only CineMagic is part of version 10.

Unfortunately CineMagic doesn't include the feature to create intro and ending text. You'll have to 'Edit in VideoWave' which appears at the last step and manually add the text to the video or a color panel that you insert.

Also, in step 1 make certain that you look at the options under Select scenes. You can select the scenes you want or CineMagic will do it for you.

Archived