• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help Overlaying Video To Fit Within Tv Safe Zone

skriddlez

Question

I'm trying to burn an AVI but my picture is out of the tv safe zone. I read you can overlay videos over a blank panel and change the screen size that but when I tried it I couldn't figure it out how to overlay. Could someone give me a step by step tutorial on this?

3 answers to this question

I'm trying to burn an AVI but my picture is out of the tv safe zone. I read you can overlay videos over a blank panel and change the screen size that but when I tried it I couldn't figure it out how to overlay. Could someone give me a step by step tutorial on this?

First you must be in VideoWave. Add a color panel the same length as the video. Click to add photo/video. Navigate to the video you want to add and select it. Make sure the selection box is set to show video files. A pop up window will ask where you want to put it. Select overlay. After it is added, select one corner and drag the size to where it fits into the TV safe zone.

Since you want it as step by step:

1) Open VideoWave in storyline view.

2) Add a color panel the same length as the video to the first block by right clicking on the block and selecting add color panel.

3) Click to add photo/video.

4) Navigate to the video you want to add and select it. Make sure the selection box is set to show video files.

5) A pop up window will ask where you want to put it. Select overlay.

6)After it is added, select one corner and drag the size to where it fits into the TV safe zone.

Archived