• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Fitting Songs To Parts Of Dvd Slideshow

dodgecrib

Question

<_< Hey all,

I will be working on a DVD slideshow and certain songs are to be part of certain sections,,,, for example I have grade K-5 and with each grade a ceratain song is to be played. I know it will be fairly impossible to fit an exact number of photos to the length of the song so is there a simple way to shorten the song to fit a certain number of pictures, then fade into the next song? Hopefully without having to use audio editor.

Thanks BILL

3 answers to this question

Use Timeline view in Videowave.

Add one music file on the first audio track and drag right border of the music file to span similar group of pictures. Then click the speaker icon and check off fade in and fade out. Nexty, add the 2nd msuci file to a second audio track. Do the same steps as before. Then add the 3rd music file to a third audio track. Do the same steaps. Bascially alternate the music file among audio tracks.

Use Timeline view in Videowave.

Add one music file on the first audio track and drag right border of the music file to span similar group of pictures. Then click the speaker icon and check off fade in and fade out. Nexty, add the 2nd msuci file to a second audio track. Do the same steps as before. Then add the 3rd music file to a third audio track. Do the same steaps. Bascially alternate the music file among audio tracks.

Great Thanks!

BILL

Archived