• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Spin Dr 2 Loses New Music Files

t3man

Question

I recorded old albums onto CD spin dr. 2 and after I'm done it then tells me it will make a wave pattern and move the music onto spin doctor. But when I click on it to do so it crashes and all I see is the original Toast file on the desktop. I then click on it to re-open it and I get a message ""recover previous recording?" and it asks if I want to attempt to open and recover the previous recording. When I click on it, it starts to form the wave pattern then crashes again. I re-open it and it does it again. How do I get the files onto Spin Doctor without it crashing?

I'm using Toast 6 with Spin Doctor 2 on a Mac laptop running OSX 10.4.11

4 answers to this question

I recorded old albums onto CD spin dr. 2 and after I'm done it then tells me it will make a wave pattern and move the music onto spin doctor. But when I click on it to do so it crashes and all I see is the original Toast file on the desktop. I then click on it to re-open it and I get a message ""recover previous recording?" and it asks if I want to attempt to open and recover the previous recording. When I click on it, it starts to form the wave pattern then crashes again. I re-open it and it does it again. How do I get the files onto Spin Doctor without it crashing?

I'm using Toast 6 with Spin Doctor 2 on a Mac laptop running OSX 10.4.11

It may be that Spin Doctor 2 is incompatible with OS 10.4.x. Make sure you have installed version 2.0.2. As I recall there also used to be a conflict between Spin Doctor and some VST plugins in the Library>Audio>Plugins folder. Temporarily remove any of those (especially SoundSoap if you have it) and try again.

It may be that Spin Doctor 2 is incompatible with OS 10.4.x. Make sure you have installed version 2.0.2. As I recall there also used to be a conflict between Spin Doctor and some VST plugins in the Library>Audio>Plugins folder. Temporarily remove any of those (especially SoundSoap if you have it) and try again.

Where would I find 2.0.2? On this website they only have Spin Doctor 3. And thanks for your reply.

Archived