• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Shortcut Keys

ubiediting

Question

Hallo to fellow members,

I wonder if there are any shortcut keys using video wave in Roxio 7.189, I have tried many combinations without success. If any are known kindly advise.

ubiediting

3 answers to this question

There are some shortcut keys listed under the menu items, like Ctrl+C for cutting and Ctrl+V for pasting.

However, there are also shortcuts by using a mouse RIGHT CLICK which brings up a menu of items.

Hallo ml,

Thank you for your reply, I was wondering if there was a shortcut for most often used keys such as "play" "pause" etc.

Thank you anyway,ubiediting

Hallo ml,

Thank you for your reply, I was wondering if there was a shortcut for most often used keys such as "play" "pause" etc.

Thank you anyway,ubiediting

I don't think so. In version 10, you can use the spacebar to pause and then restart the playback, but not in version 7+

Hallo to fellow members,

I wonder if there are any shortcut keys using video wave in Roxio 7.189, I have tried many combinations without success. If any are known kindly advise.

ubiediting

There are some shortcut keys listed under the menu items, like Ctrl+C for cutting and Ctrl+V for pasting.

However, there are also shortcuts by using a mouse RIGHT CLICK which brings up a menu of items.

Archived