Burning Stops Midway And Freezes Computer

juno

Question

I created a slideshow, then used Videowave to insert several video clips. I also added music clips. When I try to burn either with or without menus (creating an image copy only) the program stops after many pictures when it encounters the first video clip. When trying to "cancel" the computer freezes. (The video clip had been edited for length and the native volume turned as low as possible since a music clip had been added to pictures continuing over the video clip.)

1 answer to this question

I created a slideshow, then used Videowave to insert several video clips. I also added music clips. When I try to burn either with or without menus (creating an image copy only) the program stops after many pictures when it encounters the first video clip. When trying to "cancel" the computer freezes. (The video clip had been edited for length and the native volume turned as low as possible since a music clip had been added to pictures continuing over the video clip.)

Check to see if there are driver updates for your video card. You'd be surprised how much difference updating drivers could make.

Archived