Editing Transitions

Jim1951

Question

Easy Media Creator 6's AudioCentral had the ability to edit transitions, which permitted me to adjust the time between tracks down to the hundredths of a second and listen to the transitions and make further adjustments. I also could add various fades (linear and logrithmic). Does any of this survive in Easy Creator 10? Why would Roxio drop useful features as it moves to higher versions of its product?

3 answers to this question

Easy Media Creator 6's AudioCentral had the ability to edit transitions, which permitted me to adjust the time between tracks down to the hundredths of a second and listen to the transitions and make further adjustments. I also could add various fades (linear and logrithmic). Does any of this survive in Easy Creator 10? Why would Roxio drop useful features as it moves to higher versions of its product?

I think that it is a question that many people ask. The next one is I can't get the transitions to work properly.

Music Disc Creator has options for transitions and fades Some (all ) people seem to have problems with it to work properly. I has been reported to Roxio. Ignore the misplaced arrows.

post-58-1205606288.jpg

Thanks for your comment. I am aware of the features that you highlighted. Those features are far inferior to what could be done using AudioCentral on Version 6.0. Specifically, AudioCentral permitted me to adjust gaps/overlaps and fades in the hundredths of a second, and then preview the transition and easily make further adjustments. I just don't see how Version 10 lets me do all that. I would continue to use Version 6, but I have a Vista operating system now and Version 6 doesn't seem to work with that, and I can't download driver updates because Version 6 is no longer supported. I fault Roxio for "upgrading" to a new version, then not including features which are as good as a prior version. I thought the point of new versions was to make improvements, not go backwards.

I thought the point of new versions was to make improvements, not go backwards.
Not always.... Some features from version to version are dropped completely. Even some features that were in V9 were dropped and I have no doubt that EMC 11 will drop some that are in V10.

Archived