• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Extremely High Sound Level In Mydvd 10

Geewiz

Question

I'm a new user and working hard to get familiar with Creator 10, but having a problem I cannot figure out.

In MyDVD, I add a .mpg clip from the Menu Tasks using the default project. When I press Preview, the movie begins to play, but the sound volume is through the roof! It's so loud it clips like crazy and is mostly just a cacaphony of fuzzy noise.

I have the Windows sound set at about 30%.

If I play this .mpg file in Windows media player, it is just fine. Nice clear audio at a level expected.

I cannot figure out what is going on...any help GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!

FOLLOW UP COMMENT:

I seem to have solved the problem. I have an AMD dual core motherboard with an nVidia chipset and onboard Realtek sound chip. I uninstalled the nVidia sound drivers and reinstalled the native Realtek drivers from their website. That solved the whole problem!

1 answer to this question

I haven't found a way to adjust volume of the audio of a preset menu style. But you can put your own menu audio.

In MyDVD, select DVD Menu->Remove Menu Audio. Then right click the menu. Select Edit menu background. Switch to Timeline mode. Click "Show Media Selector". Select the audio file and drag it to the Music track. Double click the music object and adjust the volume slider (-/+)to increase/decrease the volume. Then clcik Back to Menu which is on the top part of the preview window.

Archived