• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hi-def Blu-ray Plug-in Missing

jmblack

Question

8 answers to this question

It was a seperate link to download the plug-in installer.

H alli.

I've purchased and downloaded the Toast 9 upgrade but the free (for the next 30 days) Hi-Def Blu-Ray Plug-in was not included in the download.

How do I go about getting the plug-in for free?

Thanks, Julian.

I think I am having the same problem. I order Toast 9 on March 17 and never had the option to download the HD/BD plugin. When I open Toast, then Video, and click on Blu-ray Video, HD DVD Video, BDMV Folder, or HVDVD_TS Folder, I see a dialog box says the following:

Then there are two buttons: "Cancel" or "Learn More."

If you need any more information about my order, I will give you my order number.

Please forward the URL from this post, and your order confirmation e-mail to toastfeedback@roxio.com and I'll investigate. My guess is you purchased Toast 9 for $29.99 through the grace period upgrade, and that does not include the HD/BD plug-in.

I think I am having the same problem. I order Toast 9 on March 17 and never had the option to download the HD/BD plugin. When I open Toast, then Video, and click on Blu-ray Video, HD DVD Video, BDMV Folder, or HVDVD_TS Folder, I see a dialog box says the following:

Toast 9 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in

The Toast 9 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in is required to create Blu-ray Video, HD DVD Video or High Definition on Standard DVD discs.

For more information on the Toast 9 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in and high definition projects, click Learn More.

Then there are two buttons: "Cancel" or "Learn More."

If you need any more information about my order, I will give you my order number.

Has this been resolved yet? If not please post a reply and I'll have someone contact you.

Thanks

No. I contacted the Sonic Solutions Online Store customer service via a web form. They responded that they were unable to assist me and

suggested that I contact Sonic Solutions (i.e. Roxio) Customer Service.

This has somewhat confused me as the lack of either a download link for the plug-in, or the plug-in not being included in the Toast 9 zip archive,

would be (IMHO) a sales issue rather than a technical support issue.

patatrox, I would be very grateful if you get someone to contact me.

Thanks.

Please forward the URL from this post, and your order confirmation e-mail to toastfeedback@roxio.com and I'll investigate. My guess is you purchased Toast 9 for $29.99 through the grace period upgrade, and that does not include the HD/BD plug-in.

You are 100% correct. I did purchase Toast 9 using the $29.99 grace period upgrade. No big deal then. I will purchase the HD/BD plug-in when I need it or when I get a chance. Although I would recommend telling people in my situation that it is not included.

No. I contacted the Sonic Solutions Online Store customer service via a web form. They responded that they were unable to assist me and

suggested that I contact Sonic Solutions (i.e. Roxio) Customer Service.

This has somewhat confused me as the lack of either a download link for the plug-in, or the plug-in not being included in the Toast 9 zip archive,

would be (IMHO) a sales issue rather than a technical support issue.

patatrox, I would be very grateful if you get someone to contact me.

Thanks.

Can I ask what link you used to purchase the product, and can you send me a PM with your order number and contact info?

Thanks

Patrick

Archived