• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Emc 10 Menuseparator.png Cannot Be Loaded

Wheat

Question

Please, Help!

I have a problem with the EMC 10 that I have used many times until about two weeks ago, on my laptop HP Pavilion dv6563cl with Windows Vista, DirectX 9, Windows Media Player 11, McAfee. The error message after all the suggestions from Roxio's chat line are the same:

Resource Loader: Loading Image method - Skin Image: "MenuSeparator.png" found but cannot be loaded.

I am unable to launch EMC10. I tried to reinstall it, but upon completion an error dialog is displayed: Resource Loader: Loading Image method - Skin Image: "MenuSeparator.png" found but cannot be loaded - OK

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime error - This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information

RoxWatchTray10.exe - R6025.

I have tried to turn off firewall and Mcafee antivirus, created another administrator user account for Roxio, but I receive the same error message - Skin Image: "MenuSeparator.png" found but cannot be loaded - OK.

Now, I have deleted the new Roxio admin user and reinstalled it on my only admin user account.

What could be wrong or preventing EMC 10 from launching? Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

I get the same "MenuSeparator.png found but cannot be loaded" message. I also get runtime error messages, and messages about missing files (tools.msi, bmple.msi, copy.msi). I am totally stumped, can't get the product to install/work, but will try to uninstall and re-install. I've been reading various forums about the many EMC 10 problems, and none are encouraging. I am not a software engineer, and I have no desire to fool around with registries and all the other time-consuming and complicated suggestions made by Roxio and which appear on various forums. I'll give it a few days of trying, but I don't have all the time in the world to get around bugs that shouldn't be there in the first place.

I get the same "MenuSeparator.png found but cannot be loaded" message. I also get runtime error messages, and messages about missing files (tools.msi, bmple.msi, copy.msi). I am totally stumped, can't get the product to install/work, but will try to uninstall and re-install. I've been reading various forums about the many EMC 10 problems, and none are encouraging. I am not a software engineer, and I have no desire to fool around with registries and all the other time-consuming and complicated suggestions made by Roxio and which appear on various forums. I'll give it a few days of trying, but I don't have all the time in the world to get around bugs that shouldn't be there in the first place.

When you install again, turn off any anti-virus software you have running, Defender, if it is running, and any spyware blockers, if they are running.

Archived