• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Media Creator 9

deputy dawg

Question

Esay Media Creator 9 came installed on my Dell Inspiron desktop 530..when i try to make covers with the Roxio Express Labeler. It is coming up with project files extension .stx. Will not allow any of my pictues to import on to the templates jewel covers.

can anyone help resolve this frustrating problem.

runing vista home premium --computer 6 weeks old --very frustrating

3 answers to this question

An .stx file is the normal project extension for Express Label Creator. Same as .mdb is and Access database, .xls is an Excel file or .doc is Word file…

Your picture format must be one that is listed below. It is only a background you can change in Express Labeler.

Keep in mind you are running a crippled OEM version. The Retail version you would purchase has the full labeler program and it is much more robust.

post-39730-1205840118.jpg

An .stx file is the normal project extension for Express Label Creator. Same as .mdb is and Access database, .xls is an Excel file or .doc is Word file…

Your picture format must be one that is listed below. It is only a background you can change in Express Labeler.

Keep in mind you are running a crippled OEM version. The Retail version you would purchase has the full labeler program and it is much more robust.

post-39730-1205840118.jpg

Thanks Jim,

Finally we managed to import my own backgrounds with a lot of swearing but my problem is now how do i create a back cover for the jewel case this programme only accomodates front cover and cd label could you please advise.

greatly appreciated

frustrated user

Archived