• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Cut Pieces Of Dvd..?

Jeff_Barnes

Question

I have a DVD presentation that I purchased for work. I am trying to get a few clips out of it and saved into a project where I can save to DVD. I want to give a brief presentation using some of the material from this DVD, not the whole thing.

I have imported the whole dvd onto my hard drive. I have used MyDVD to select the DVD file from my hard drive, but every time I do it, I do not get any sound. I am sure I am missing something easy, but for the life of me I cant figure it out. ANy help would be appreciated. If I am using the wrong part of the program, please feel free to point me in teh right direction.

Thanks!

Jeff Barnes

4 answers to this question

If it were copy protected there is no way it would import…

Sounds like he is running some crippled OEM version rather than a full Retail version that he purchased.

Going to need more details.

I dont believe it to be copy protected, this is an older dvd...

I have the full version of ROxio, Easy Media Creator Suite 10, bought it from Sam's club. The box doesnt say anything about an OEM version.

I dont believe it to be copy protected, this is an older dvd...

I have the full version of ROxio, Easy Media Creator Suite 10, bought it from Sam's club. The box doesnt say anything about an OEM version.

How did you "Import"? Second time asked - what folders/files do you see on the DVD.

I have a DVD presentation that I purchased for work. I am trying to get a few clips out of it and saved into a project where I can save to DVD. I want to give a brief presentation using some of the material from this DVD, not the whole thing.

I have imported the whole dvd onto my hard drive. I have used MyDVD to select the DVD file from my hard drive, but every time I do it, I do not get any sound. I am sure I am missing something easy, but for the life of me I cant figure it out. ANy help would be appreciated. If I am using the wrong part of the program, please feel free to point me in teh right direction.

Thanks!

Jeff Barnes

Perhaps the DVD is copyright protected. What does the purchase agreement say?

What folders and files are on the DVD.

Use Video Wave to edit video files.

Archived