Tivo To Go Feature

gregr209

Question

Well I just tried to make a DVD from last nights HBO John Adams show that I had on my TIVO. Transfer went great but after Toast 9 got to the end of the encoding phase it came up with a typical meaningless Roxio error. I've restarted the attempt again and hopefully I can capture the error # this time around. Hopefully it won't happen again however!

Roxio - Haven't you learned any lessons from your past programs and users complaints? Are don't you listen to us? Give us meaningful error messages so what at least had some idea what the heck is going on when we get error messages! Arghhhhh!

Greg

2 answers to this question

Well I just tried to make a DVD from last nights HBO John Adams show that I had on my TIVO. Transfer went great but after Toast 9 got to the end of the encoding phase it came up with a typical meaningless Roxio error. I've restarted the attempt again and hopefully I can capture the error # this time around. Hopefully it won't happen again however!

Roxio - Haven't you learned any lessons from your past programs and users complaints? Are don't you listen to us? Give us meaningful error messages so what at least had some idea what the heck is going on when we get error messages! Arghhhhh!

Greg

On my second attempt it WORKED!!!!! Plus the sound is in sync unlike it has been in Toast 8.03 using Tivo files!!!!!! Yippee!!!!

Greg

Archived