• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rearramging Menus And Sub-menus

dbrabe

Question

Is there a way I can move around menus and sub-menus to flow? (And also to allow more "buttons" on each menu page?

I was unable to edit my movie (a previously burned DVD containing 3 mini DVDs just added together) in Videowave due to errors and issues where the audio segregated from the video. I was able to make a rough fix by creating chapters in My DVD", but the way the movie was imorted, I was "Given" (by the program) 6 menus. Inside that I created 2-8 menus each. (In some cases I also deleted "bad" chapters.). In one case, I need to move one section from the first menu to the second (The pre-determined chapter split was not very good, and I want the last section from the first menu to be a part of the second). The rest wound just be nice if I could group a bit different.

The timeline is overall correct, it would just be nice if I could label the sections better. (For example, I have a menu that has 2 items- Superbowl and my daughter in the snow. The next menu has my daughter sledding, and then building a snow-man, etc. I would like Superbowl to stand alone in a menu, and the 3 snows together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived