• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc 8 Audio

noel83d

Question

Before I purchase this product, can someone please confirm that the music added in a slideshow loops/repeats itself. My recollection in 7.5 this does not allow such and the remedy is to create a compilation of the same song repeating itself.

Please advice

Noel Francisco

6 answers to this question

Before I purchase this product, can someone please confirm that the music added in a slideshow loops/repeats itself. My recollection in 7.5 this does not allow such and the remedy is to create a compilation of the same song repeating itself.

Please advice

Noel Francisco

In what sense do you mean loop?

In what sense do you mean loop?

Sorry I was not clear in my question. For example, I created a chapter with 99 photos with one song, and duration is 8 secs per photo, does the song continue to play until the last photo is shown or not?

Please advice

Noel

Sorry I was not clear in my question. For example, I created a chapter with 99 photos with one song, and duration is 8 secs per photo, does the song continue to play until the last photo is shown or not?

Please advice

Noel

Not unless that song is 13+minutes long, nor should it, unless the song is that long. You can fit to audio, but your pictures will fly by, if the song is a short one.

You can use Timeline to get the song to sort of loop, but it sounds like you want an easy (lazy) way to do it. Let me know.

Not unless that song is 13+minutes long, nor should it, unless the song is that long. You can fit to audio, but your pictures will fly by, if the song is a short one.

You can use Timeline to get the song to sort of loop, but it sounds like you want an easy (lazy) way to do it. Let me know.

Yup, I prefer the lazy approach to a slideshow. Can you outline the technique.

Thanks

Noel

Archived