• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My Dvd

samm

Question

14 answers to this question

I have just resolved exactly the same problem with the latest Easy Media Creator 10 download version working on my HP Pavilion 9000 series Laptop using Vista. Open up the Easy Media 10 suite, then open Roxio VideoWave 10. Go to Tools-----> Options----->you will see an option to select either Render using hardware, or software. Change the default from Hardware to Software. This has completely cured the problem on my machine. Hope this helps.

Yes, it might although I have EMC 10 running just fine on Vista which includes WMP11. I thought all the conflicts with IE7 and WMP 11 had been resolved in EMC 10. There could be other issues on your computer causing the conflict.

i had this computer reformatted with XP by a computer repair place the only progam installed was office 2004 and then Roxie 10

this is a 2.4o ghz with 2046 mb memory

so i dont get it way Emc 10 is not working ???

even the computer repair place can't figure this

but thanks for the all the help

Will keep trying Samm

:rolleyes:

Yes, it might although I have EMC 10 running just fine on Vista which includes WMP11. I thought all the conflicts with IE7 and WMP 11 had been resolved in EMC 10. There could be other issues on your computer causing the conflict.

Well to let you know Yahoo I fix it the Problem The ATI Video Card

If you have this problem with an ATI card with Catalyst Control Center installed, in CCC, advanced mode, Video/All settings, scroll to the bottom and uncheck 'Windows Media Video Acceleration', click Apply OK. Then My DVD will open with any menu style selected as default, without crashing. Thanks every Body :):):):)

:rolleyes:

Well to let you know Yahoo I fix it the Problem The ATI Video Card

If you have this problem with an ATI card with Catalyst Control Center installed, in CCC, advanced mode, Video/All settings, scroll to the bottom and uncheck 'Windows Media Video Acceleration', click Apply OK. Then My DVD will open with any menu style selected as default, without crashing. Thanks every Body :):):):)

I have never loaded the CCC with my 9800 Pro, in my other computer. I kept the last version of the Control Panel and used it with the last driver update that I did in mid-2006. I have no problems with EMC 10.

Ok all do that Thank you Samm

Well i tried a clean install everything works real good accept My dvd and My dvd express i'm geting a error message App Name:

Roxwizard launcher 10 exe

Appver. 10.0.15 Modname: wmvde cod.dll Modver: 11.0.5721.5145 Offset:000215a2

I'm using XP home with ati 9800 pro all in wonder video card .

no not yet but i will.

Well i have tried it but now i got i new message VideoWave 10 has encountered a problem and needs to close

Error Signature

Appname: Videowave10.exe

Appver: 10.0.0.78 modname Videocompositing.ax

Modver: 8.0.0.47 Offset: 0002303a

Well i tried a clean install everything works real good accept My dvd and My dvd express i'm geting a error message App Name:

Roxwizard launcher 10 exe

Appver. 10.0.15 Modname: wmvde cod.dll Modver: 11.0.5721.5145 Offset:000215a2

I'm using XP home with ati 9800 pro all in wonder video card .

Yes i have WMP 11 So by going back to WMP 10 it may fix this ??

Archived