• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Review Of 9 Leading Antivirus Programs

lynn98109

Hmmmmm suspicious to me. Highest bidder gets the best review? Who knows?

Don't know about that, I get CA free from my ISP. Have for about three years now, other than some email attachment quirks, I'm happy with it. Norton (I was buying) was causing me pain when I switched.

cd

Per the title of the article, it appears that the review is just for "Anti-Virus" programs. I wonder what the review would be if it included all of the other complete Internet Security stuff ? I'm also curious of the review in regards to who is paying who etc. etc. IMO, most of the time, whoever pays the most usually gets the better rating.

Frank...

Still doesn't tell us much. There is still nothing obvious about HOW they make they are funded. That page states they don't charge for the reviews and still make a 'living' doing it. So exactly where do they get the money? Sounds kinda strange to me.

Okay... I see where at least some of their funding comes from... the AV companies, since you can buy the variously reviewed items directly from the 6Star site. So, I think we can be sure that at least some of their funding comes from referral clicks/purchases. (Try rolling over the "Double Guarantee" image.)

Archived