• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Direct Cd Causing Windows To Become Unstable

fresh23

Question

I am currently using Roxio Easy Medis Creator Basic VCD, everthing runs fine until I plug my usb device in which I get a error msg that Direct Cd has caused windows to become unstable and my computer starts to move very very slow. I search the site for updates but none of them seem to support the VCD version. I will be glad for and help or assitance in fixing this problem. Thank you in advance. :)

5 answers to this question

Well, it seems that your problem is with the USB device that came with the phone so you should get in touch with that company and find out why its making your computer unstable. It does not seem to be a Roxio problem.

Would'nt Driect cd be part of the roxio program?

I am currently using Roxio Easy Medis Creator Basic VCD, everthing runs fine until I plug my usb device in which I get a error msg that Direct Cd has caused windows to become unstable and my computer starts to move very very slow. I search the site for updates but none of them seem to support the VCD version. I will be glad for and help or assitance in fixing this problem. Thank you in advance. :)

It sounds like you have formatted the disc and want to use it for something other than Drag2Disc.

If so, remove the formatted disc from the drive, and carefully place it somewhere else, such as the trashcan.

Take a BLANK blank, directly out of hte package or off the spindle. Your program should now work.

Later, you can see about uninstalling Drag2Disc to keep it from further problems.

Lynn

Ehh...sorry for leaving this out but the cd I am using came with a phone and it is giving me this message. The program is primarly supposed to be used to upload songs onto a transflash 32mbcard and I really dont think I direct cd.

The usb device, when I connect it my comp starts to move sluggish followed by the message that direct is causing my computer to become unstable. When the device is not connected everything runs fine.

Ehh...sorry for leaving this out but the cd I am using came with a phone and it is giving me this message. The program is primarly supposed to be used to upload songs onto a transflash 32mbcard and I really dont think I direct cd.

The usb device, when I connect it my comp starts to move sluggish followed by the message that direct is causing my computer to become unstable. When the device is not connected everything runs fine.

Well, it seems that your problem is with the USB device that came with the phone so you should get in touch with that company and find out why its making your computer unstable. It does not seem to be a Roxio problem.

Archived