Audio Output

sebs3

Question

I completed a production and then went to file and to output as. I went to output the production to MPEG-2 DVD Best Quality and it completed downloading onto my C-Drive. When I went to play it on my computer to the Windows Media Player there was absolutely no Audio and only video being played. I checked all the volume controls and they were good. Is there a reason why the Audio did not seem to transfer?

2 answers to this question

I completed a production and then went to file and to output as. I went to output the production to MPEG-2 DVD Best Quality and it completed downloading onto my C-Drive. When I went to play it on my computer to the Windows Media Player there was absolutely no Audio and only video being played. I checked all the volume controls and they were good. Is there a reason why the Audio did not seem to transfer?

Yes. You're trying to play it in Windows Media Player.

Have you tried importing the new file into VideoWave and playing it?

I went ahead and output the production into wmv.Took a little longer to output. That worked for both the audio and the video. Thanks for the reply.

Archived