• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 9 Video Editor

jhillestad

Question

Is there any documentation on it ? I looked in the user guide pdf and cannot find anything....

I cant figure out how to cut and paste avchd files .... I can copy a segment but I never am able to paste anything its always greyed out....

Also can the Toast Video Player launch by itself or does it have to go thru Toast 9 ?

I would love to be able to associate my .mts files to it for straight playback.

1 answer to this question

Is there any documentation on it ? I looked in the user guide pdf and cannot find anything....

I cant figure out how to cut and paste avchd files .... I can copy a segment but I never am able to paste anything its always greyed out....

Also can the Toast Video Player launch by itself or does it have to go thru Toast 9 ?

I would love to be able to associate my .mts files to it for straight playback.

I guess I asked to too hard of a question......

From what I could gather looking t ElGato's website for the product and downloading their documentation... the video player / editor on Toast9 is basically just a player because I could not get any editing like simple cut and paste to work on a avchd file...

Can Roxio confirm that the ElGato video player is basically just stripped down to just ' play 'in Toast 9 ?

Archived