• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Disk Copier Won't Close

rkbworker

Question

4 answers to this question

Do a start, control panel, add remove programs, Roxio Easy Media Craetor 9 Suite, change. The install wizard launches choose, next, then repair, follow the prompts.

Thanks. Tried the fix - install seemed successful.

I'm able to copy using copier through the roxio easy media creator 9 Home screen, and it closes properly.

Still, if I use the Roxio Disk Copier 9, by accessing it through the Start menu, it copies then hangs. The program won't close until I shut down, and even then the PC hangs at the Windows shutting down screen.

But, I can make copies using the emc9 suite, a bit slower process, but it works.

Disable your antivirus while you uninstall and reinstall the suite! It is a bought retail Roxio EMC 9 Suite, isn't it?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=24606

cd

Yes it is. I'm a bit reluctant to uninstall and reinstall the entire suite - but I may try it when I have the time to spend with it - sounds like a good suggestion. I recently changed from mcaffree to PCSheild Delux for antivirus. A number of quirky things happen with it - although my original installation was problematic with mcaffree, and I spent a while on the phone with Roxio support to get it fixed and running. Thanks

Archived