• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Error Message

prettyanel

Question

9 answers to this question

Well I should be precise, so no offense taken by cd's comment. :)

This discussion group is invaluable.

For example, I recently looked at the post Jim H. made where he gathered various posts and pinned it in the V. 9 forum -- re: Lightscribing Discs. Boy, I don't think I would have ever figured out how to get that program to properly burn the image I wanted onto a disc. In fact, I had gone through a few of lightscribe discs w/ poor results until I read the post, which is great.

cd and be almost anal at times over details. :lol: But he was correct...

The devil is in the detail, as evidenced by the regular poster who never reads the details and so is rarely even on the right page when replying. :(

Don't we have to spend a lot of time trying to extract the detail we need, Jim? He was correct - 'nuff said. :)

Best regards,

Brendon

I agree w/ Jim.

I had been running smoothly and then got a Runtime Error in Videowave for no apparent reason.

For what its worth, after the clean install, MY DVD has been burning DVDs faster than before. Why, I don't know.

Tom

B'Ville, NY

I agree w/ Jim.

I had been running smoothly and then got a Runtime Error in Videowave for no apparent reason.

For what its worth, after the clean install, MY DVD has been burning DVDs faster than before. Why, I don't know.

Tom

B'Ville, NY

Encoding I might buy, burning faster, only if DMA was not enabled! Folks use the word burning to loosely on this forum..

cd

The devil is in the detail, as evidenced by the regular poster who never reads the details and so is rarely even on the right page when replying. :(

Don't we have to spend a lot of time trying to extract the detail we need, Jim? He was correct - 'nuff said. :)

Best regards,

Brendon

It was a joke Brendon…

Is that a custom down there to present a diatribe at the end of every joke?

Well my DVDs were being completed faster so I said burning, but, yes, it was the encoding part that was faster after the clean install. Anyone know why? :unsure:

I'd estimate encoding is now about 1.5 x - 2 x faster. I'm wondering if by getting rid of the trial Version 9 that came pre-loaded w/ my computer as I was wiping the hard drive clean of Roxio for the re-install, that somehow helped....

Archived