• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Background Sounds

gmbdl

Question

5 answers to this question

I must have seen them somewhere else? Do you ever have the feeling your mind is taking a walk on the wild side??? It will come to me at some point in time where I heard or saw them. Thanks so much. MK

There are a few of them in EMC 9. I don't know hat they are used for but, perhaps someone else can remember. Look in the Roxio folder. Mine are in this location C:\Program Files\Roxio\Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite\VideoUI 9\Content\SoundFX.

With the name, I guess they are used for sound effects in Video Wave. I'm not sure I ever heard of anyone using them. In Video Wave, select on the left side, Media Selector and navigate to that folder or simply select "all music". You'll see them there. Some of them are "bees" "bell", "chasing" and "zone" there are others. You can add them on the sound effects track. external or internal. They are just about 5 seconds long. I have both EMC 9 and 10 on my computer so some may be available in 10 but not 9.

Example of jets is below.

jets.mp3

There are a few of them in EMC 9. I don't know hat they are used for but, perhaps someone else can remember. Look in the Roxio folder. Mine are in this location C:\Program Files\Roxio\Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite\VideoUI 9\Content\SoundFX.

With the name, I guess they are used for sound effects in Video Wave. I'm not sure I ever heard of anyone using them. In Video Wave, select on the left side, Media Selector and navigate to that folder or simply select "all music". You'll see them there. Some of them are "bees" "bell", "chasing" and "zone" there are others. You can add them on the sound effects track. external or internal. They are just about 5 seconds long. I have both EMC 9 and 10 on my computer so some may be available in 10 but not 9.

Example of jets is below.

Thanks, I knew I had seen them somewhere. I have a Videowave production that starts out with a few pictures of small children playing together and I thought it would be cute to start off with that sound effect. Not sure how it will play in the end, but want to try it.

And Jim, I know I'm getting old when finding sound effects in Roxio makes my day. Thanks again, anxious to see how this works out. MK

Archived