• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Power Point Conversion

eln

Question

5 answers to this question

Some time ago I wanted to use some of my PP shows in my DVD productions too. Then I found a program called "PPT2 Video Converter" It is an "Acoolsoft" program and well worth getting. It does a great job of converting any PP slide show file to most any of the video file extensions including all the audio that is part of the PP file.

Frank...

what is it that i will need to do for taking my power point presentation and adding it to Roxio premier 10 for it to be burned on a dvd? Please help. Thanks Lavina

You can't. You need to find some program that will convert PP to a movie file that can be used in the software.

what is it that i will need to do for taking my power point presentation and adding it to Roxio premier 10 for it to be burned on a dvd? Please help. Thanks Lavina

This is another reference to Premier. Anyone know what that Version is?

To the OP, where did you get it? If you open VideoWave (if you have that) or My DVD what is the version number? Go to the top menu and select help and then about.

Edit:

Never mind, I just found out that it is a Dell OEM version.

This is another reference to Premier. Anyone know what that Version is?

To the OP, where did you get it? If you open VideoWave (if you have that) or My DVD what is the version number? Go to the top menu and select help and then about.

Edit:

Never mind, I just found out that it is a Dell OEM version.

Could be it's the MyDVD 10 Premier, which based on it's description should include Videowave.

Archived