• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Apply Motion To Buttons?

grego137

Question

3 answers to this question

thanks for the reply, I am a newbie so pardon me on the lack of info. I just figured the term 'apply motion to buttons' had the same deffinition throughout all the roxio products.

when you say button with a window (preview)

is that the same as a thumbnail with an animated image?

thanks for the tips on posting in the future and editing my profile etc...

What do you think it means? :huh:

If you are using a button with a window (preview) for a video and click on that control, the video will show in the button. If it is set to still, you'll only get a still image.

Edited for comment:

This post was up for 3 plus days before I responded to it. In the future, to get quicker and better responses, please do the following.

1) Do not use the title as part of your question.

2)Also state the version and the application.

You posted in Easy Media Creator 9 but there are two commercial versions of EMC 9, and one or more versions of My DVD 9 (sound like your question is related to My DVD). In addition, there are My DVD 9 OEM versions that have crippled functionality. These are on your computer when you bought it or with a piece of hardware. The OEM versions often have identifying letters or names such as My DVD 9 DE (Dell Edition) or My DVD Basic (HP). The control options are there but they don't work; they do encourage you to buy the full version.

3) Put your computer specs including the video card/chip information in your signature by going to My Controls at the top of the page and select edit signature (on the left.) The computer profile will show up in all your posts. (Also put your version ID in your signature also).

thanks for the reply, I am a newbie so pardon me on the lack of info. I just figured the term 'apply motion to buttons' had the same deffinition throughout all the roxio products.

when you say button with a window (preview)

is that the same as a thumbnail with an animated image?

thanks for the tips on posting in the future and editing my profile etc...

Yes

what does this mean???

What do you think it means? :huh:

If you are using a button with a window (preview) for a video and click on that control, the video will show in the button. If it is set to still, you'll only get a still image.

Edited for comment:

This post was up for 3 plus days before I responded to it. In the future, to get quicker and better responses, please do the following.

1) Do not use the title as part of your question.

2)Also state the version and the application.

You posted in Easy Media Creator 9 but there are two commercial versions of EMC 9, and one or more versions of My DVD 9 (sound like your question is related to My DVD). In addition, there are My DVD 9 OEM versions that have crippled functionality. These are on your computer when you bought it or with a piece of hardware. The OEM versions often have identifying letters or names such as My DVD 9 DE (Dell Edition) or My DVD Basic (HP). The control options are there but they don't work; they do encourage you to buy the full version.

3) Put your computer specs including the video card/chip information in your signature by going to My Controls at the top of the page and select edit signature (on the left.) The computer profile will show up in all your posts. (Also put your version ID in your signature also).

Archived