• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Can´t Create Blu-ray Videos

jrotaola

Question

I Cant´t create Blu-Ray Videos wtih my films. All time show me the menssage: there was not enought memory. Codigo : -108.

I have drag all files of caches to the trash, I have formated my Mac an reinstall only the OSX Leopard and Toast 9 but I still can not create a Blu-Ray Film with videos.

When the progran not close, show me the mensage: there was not enough memory. Codigo: -108.

Sameone have could do it?

Thanks.

I Have a MacPro Dual Core 2,66MhZ and 7Gb RAM. 500G Hard Disc. And the Mac OSX 10.5.2 Leopard.

6 answers to this question

I Cant´t create Blu-Ray Videos wtih my films. All time show me the menssage: there was not enought memory. Codigo : -108.

I have drag all files of caches to the trash, I have formated my Mac an reinstall only the OSX Leopard and Toast 9 but I still can not create a Blu-Ray Film with videos.

When the progran not close, show me the mensage: there was not enough memory. Codigo: -108.

Sameone have could do it?

Thanks.

I Have a MacPro Dual Core 2,66MhZ and 7Gb RAM. 500G Hard Disc. And the Mac OSX 10.5.2 Leopard.

What type of source video is being used?

What type of source video is being used?

I Use the HD Video of my HDV camera (Sony HDR-HC1E) that I have edit with Final Cut 6.

Apple Intermediate Codec 1440X1080

Audio 16Bit Stereo 48,000 KHZ

FPS:25

Sice: 42,58GB

Duration: 1:22:59.

I Use the HD Video of my HDV camera (Sony HDR-HC1E) that I have edit with Final Cut 6.

Hi jrotaola, I have the same HDV camera and its no work with codec, I ask if you change some setting in your camera,

thank you

Earlier today I asked if Toast 9's new HD plug-in supports HDV video like you're editing. It will be interesting to hear the answer.

The initial press release states that you can create Blu Ray discs from HD camcorder, Tivo, or EyeTV sources. But the actual specs show AVCHD camcorder source files, which are digital files that are difficult to edit. If Toast 9 doesn't support HDV content, it's a serious limitation - afterall, HDV is the standard. Crossing fingers that there's just a bug here...

Hi jrotaola, I have the same HDV camera and its no work with codec, I ask if you change some setting in your camera,

thank you

Toast 9 not reconices HDV video, only reconices my camera when I play a DV Video Recordered....

Earlier today I asked if Toast 9's new HD plug-in supports HDV video like you're editing. It will be interesting to hear the answer.

The initial press release states that you can create Blu Ray discs from HD camcorder, Tivo, or EyeTV sources. But the actual specs show AVCHD camcorder source files, which are digital files that are difficult to edit. If Toast 9 doesn't support HDV content, it's a serious limitation - afterall, HDV is the standard. Crossing fingers that there's just a bug here...

I have create a DVD with the same video and made it correctly. Is that the ruling is when selecting Blu-Ray Disc.

Archived