• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Divx To Dvd With Video Copy & Convert

Rami

Question

I have this problem too with EMC10 copy and convert tool, I recently bought this. And there is no option to convert and create a DVD movie in a single step.

I tried even with 2 files to conver to DVD Video format, but still its taking more than 2 hours of time

whic is really not good, Though I have good system with Dell Inspiron E1505, Intel T7200 @2.00 GHz, 2 GM Ram with Windows Vista Business.

I tried with other trail version softwares which are dam good in speed, they did convert and burn in an hour.

Is there any option to create a DivX DVD Movie from DivX files? I did not see any option.

Can anyone help?

4 answers to this question

Using the Home screen under 'Video' there is a 'Divx DVD's' option but it does open Video Copy and Convert. It's relatively simple. You click on 'Add Movies', then choose the DVD format and then the Output. If you want a simple menu, click the options button.

====================================================

Thanks for your response.

If I select output as "Disk", it is simply copying the files to the DVD without creating proper folder structure which can be played in home dvd players.

If i choose output as "Folder/file", then it creates a Vidios_TS folder in my hard dirve and place the DVD video files, which i dont want, and the coverting is taking hell lot of time.

Can I create a DivX Dvd Movie from 5 divx files and directly to dvd? I dont see such a option in EMC10.

Thanks,

Rami

====================================================

Thanks for your response.

If I select output as "Disk", it is simply copying the files to the DVD without creating proper folder structure which can be played in home dvd players.

If i choose output as "Folder/file", then it creates a Vidios_TS folder in my hard dirve and place the DVD video files, which i dont want, and the coverting is taking hell lot of time.

Can I create a DivX Dvd Movie from 5 divx files and directly to dvd? I dont see such a option in EMC10.

Thanks,

Rami

Look harder, the options buttons and the selection buttons in the program are not there just to look nice. Take your time.

Yes but it won't have a menu - the question above asked why don't you just burn the files to a data disc (using Creator Classic). You answered that by stating you want a menu.

Note in the above image: Video Compilation Mode, and the options button. The burn button gives you the ability to select where you want to burn the compilation to; i.e. disc.

I don't have any DivX files to try but I do see all the options.

A 2GH CPU is not top end; in fact it is middle or lower end of the scale. A lot depends on your video card also if you aree doing any rendering in Hardware mode.

Also some helpful information concerning this board. Do not hijack threads ! Start your own. No one charges for threads so feel free to start your own. The problem is that no one is really sure if a reply is to Allan who started the thread or to you. ;)

I have this problem too with EMC10 copy and convert tool, I recently bought this. And there is no option to convert and create a DVD movie in a single step.

I tried even with 2 files to conver to DVD Video format, but still its taking more than 2 hours of time

whic is really not good, Though I have good system with Dell Inspiron E1505, Intel T7200 @2.00 GHz, 2 GM Ram with Windows Vista Business.

I tried with other trail version softwares which are dam good in speed, they did convert and burn in an hour.

Is there any option to create a DivX DVD Movie from DivX files? I did not see any option.

Can anyone help?

Using the Home screen under 'Video' there is a 'Divx DVD's' option but it does open Video Copy and Convert. It's relatively simple. You click on 'Add Movies', then choose the DVD format and then the Output. If you want a simple menu, click the options button.

post-79-1204551174.jpg

Archived