Thumbnail / Overlap Help Please

grego137

Question

In MYDVD9 i've created 1 movie with 49 chapters, and 14 chapter menues . There are 4 chapter selections on each of 14 chapter menues.

I have changed the thumbnail image in each box, and decided to leave the chapter numbers under each thumbnail image.

For some reason, the forth thumbnail image on 5 of my chapter menus lost its blue outline, its chapter number, and wont respond to clicks during playback. If you move the mouse around the middle of the screen during playback, a ghost image of that fourth missing box is present and respond to clicks, but its not where my thumbnail image is. I right clicked my thumbnail images and the settings are the same as the buttons that work. I need to find a way to attach these two things back together again.

So I went back out to each of those troubled chapter menues to try to drag that ghost image back to where I want it and it doesnt exist in edit, It only exists during playback. I cant drag the thumbnail image (on the troubled ones) either. I dont think I have any button overlap, I held the control button down and clicked everything and it looks to be all clear.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

2 answers to this question

In MYDVD9 i've created 1 movie with 49 chapters, and 14 chapter menues . There are 4 chapter selections on each of 14 chapter menues.

I have changed the thumbnail image in each box, and decided to leave the chapter numbers under each thumbnail image.

For some reason, the forth thumbnail image on 5 of my chapter menus lost its blue outline, its chapter number, and wont respond to clicks during playback. If you move the mouse around the middle of the screen during playback, a ghost image of that fourth missing box is present and respond to clicks, but its not where my thumbnail image is. I right clicked my thumbnail images and the settings are the same as the buttons that work. I need to find a way to attach these two things back together again.

So I went back out to each of those troubled chapter menues to try to drag that ghost image back to where I want it and it doesnt exist in edit, It only exists during playback. I cant drag the thumbnail image (on the troubled ones) either. I dont think I have any button overlap, I held the control button down and clicked everything and it looks to be all clear.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

14 Chapter menu pages ... who wants to go through that many pages? :blink: I would recommend you reduce the menus down to maybe 5 pages by combining some of those chapters. How long is that movie in time?

the movie is 1hr 45min long, 49 chapters, 4 chapters per chapter menu page.

14 Chapter menu pages ... who wants to go through that many pages? :blink: I would recommend you reduce the menus down to maybe 5 pages by combining some of those chapters. How long is that movie in time?

Archived