• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable To Unarchive Error After D/l

bohalloran

Question

I purchased and Registered Toast 9 and the plugin at the $79.99 upgrade price. Finding out that I could have gotten it for $59.99 I went thru the refund/repurchase process. That worked fine and I just now got my $79.99 credited back to my credit card. I went to the link for the $59.99 and D/L both files again.

When I double clicked on the Toast 9 zipped file I got the above error. The first installation of Toast 9 and the plugin went fine and I have been able to use Toast 9.

I am at a loss as to what the problem is. Last night I did run repair permissions and there were two or three flies that were repaired.

I cannot find a way to redownload the files thinking that maybe there is a problem with the one I downloaded.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bob

3 answers to this question

I purchased and Registered Toast 9 and the plugin at the $79.99 upgrade price. Finding out that I could have gotten it for $59.99 I went thru the refund/repurchase process. That worked fine and I just now got my $79.99 credited back to my credit card. I went to the link for the $59.99 and D/L both files again.

When I double clicked on the Toast 9 zipped file I got the above error. The first installation of Toast 9 and the plugin went fine and I have been able to use Toast 9.

I am at a loss as to what the problem is. Last night I did run repair permissions and there were two or three flies that were repaired.

I cannot find a way to redownload the files thinking that maybe there is a problem with the one I downloaded.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob, all the downloads are the same so you only needed to run the Toast Setup Assistant on the previous version and change your registration key to the new one (presuming you didn't already trash that installed copy).

It sounds like the archive is corrupted, but I'm not expert on that sort of thing. If you have the original download you can use it to install with the new registration number. In fact, your Mac automatically remembers the previous number when opening the setup assistant even if you trashed the original installed version.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bob

Definitely sounds like the files are damaged now, I've sent you a PM to help you get back to where you were :)

Archived