• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

4:3 Vs 16:9

Datibeem

Question

I need some help in deciding the format in preparing some slideshows. Any help would be appreciated!

I am creating slideshows for a high school graduation function that are pretty simple - photos with background music. They will be shown on a large screen from a DVD player. All of the photos that I have received are scanned photos ranging in sizes from 4 x 6 to 8x10. I have created several slideshows in videowave but have always done it in the 4:3 normal mode.

Should I create these shows in 16:9? If so, is there anything special that I need to be aware of?

Thank you for your help.

Emily

2 answers to this question

I need some help in deciding the format in preparing some slideshows. Any help would be appreciated!

I am creating slideshows for a high school graduation function that are pretty simple - photos with background music. They will be shown on a large screen from a DVD player. All of the photos that I have received are scanned photos ranging in sizes from 4 x 6 to 8x10. I have created several slideshows in videowave but have always done it in the 4:3 normal mode.

Should I create these shows in 16:9? If so, is there anything special that I need to be aware of?

Thank you for your help.

Emily

Unless you are positive that the projector/screen is wide screen and even if it is, use 4 by 3

Make sure the photos fit into the tv safe zone. Read this

Archived