• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Old Problem Still There, Regarding Drag-to-disc Emc 9

vk1drums

Question

This has been an ongoing problem since trying to completely uninstall EMC 9's Drag-to-Disc which is still present on my HD. Want to use My own PC's version of D2D, but Roxio still labels and recognizes the drag to disc property application and wants to burn data to a disc, but won't as a result of uninstalling everything else. How do I completely rid my PC of this old recurring application. Tried a Windows Install Clean up and add/remove as well. :glare: Any help on this matter?

Thanks!

Vic

2 answers to this question

This has been an ongoing problem since trying to completely uninstall EMC 9's Drag-to-Disc which is still present on my HD. Want to use My own PC's version of D2D, but Roxio still labels and recognizes the drag to disc property application and wants to burn data to a disc, but won't as a result of uninstalling everything else. How do I completely rid my PC of this old recurring application. Tried a Windows Install Clean up and add/remove as well. :glare: Any help on this matter?

Thanks!

Vic

Have you followed all the steps in this http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR , don't skip any

Thanks!

Vic

Unless you are running Vista, you do not have a "My own PC's version of D2D" :mellow:

Archived