Disk Information Anomoly

johnata

Question

Can someone try this secnario? Start up EMC 10 from the top level. Select Tools/Disc Information. After the disk information screen displays, hit the spacebar. Does it hang indefinitely? I hit the spacebar by mistake and was forced to kill the Roxio process. Anyone know what the spacebar does?

-- John

5 answers to this question

Can someone try this secnario? Start up EMC 10 from the top level. Select Tools/Disc Information. After the disk information screen displays, hit the spacebar. Does it hang indefinitely? I hit the spacebar by mistake and was forced to kill the Roxio process. Anyone know what the spacebar does?

-- John

No problem here with locking up. It doesn't matter whether I have a disc inserted or not. Does this happen even without a disc inserted?

-- John

Sorry I wasn't precise with the instructions - I can only get it to hang if I start Disc Information from the Most Frequent Task pane, not from Tools/Disc Information. Can you repeat the scenario only starting from there?

-- John

Sorry I wasn't precise with the instructions - I can only get it to hang if I start Disc Information from the Most Frequent Task pane, not from Tools/Disc Information. Can you repeat the scenario only starting from there?

-- John

Yep, calling it from Most Frequent Tasks does hang it up tight. Looks like this might be a bug.

Archived