Does Toast 6 Support "write At Once"?

nate2

Question

My band is making a CD-R and the best way to make the master is to write it at 1-4x using "write at once"... however, I can not seem to find the "write at once" option, if indeed such an option is even available on Toast 6.

I have Toast 6 Titanium. I don't know if that is any different from regular Toast 6 or not.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Yes, it was renamed Disc at Once or DAO. The alternative is Track at Once or TAO. DAO is on by default.

However, it is difficult to find CD-R media now that supports burning as slow as 1x-4x. You'll know what speeds you can burn by inserting the disc and waiting for it to be recognized. The click the burn speed button that is "Best" by default. The speeds in bold face are the ones the drive can burn to those discs.

Yes, it was renamed Disc at Once or DAO. The alternative is Track at Once or TAO. DAO is on by default.

However, it is difficult to find CD-R media now that supports burning as slow as 1x-4x. You'll know what speeds you can burn by inserting the disc and waiting for it to be recognized. The click the burn speed button that is "Best" by default. The speeds in bold face are the ones the drive can burn to those discs.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Archived