Can't Record Using Music Disc Creator

JohnnyB

Question

Hi. I just installed Easy Media Creator 10 Suite and have been trying to use the Music Disc Creator to record discs. For some reason when I am ready to burn, I hit burn, but the only option there is to create a disc image. There is no recording drive shown. When I do create the disc image, and go to burn from it, audio recorder says nothing is there even though I can see it there. Anyone know what might be wrong? I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with the same result.

Thanks

Johnny

2 answers to this question

Hi. I just installed Easy Media Creator 10 Suite and have been trying to use the Music Disc Creator to record discs. For some reason when I am ready to burn, I hit burn, but the only option there is to create a disc image. There is no recording drive shown. When I do create the disc image, and go to burn from it, audio recorder says nothing is there even though I can see it there. Anyone know what might be wrong? I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with the same result.

Thanks

Johnny

Does EMC show your drive when you use any other part of the program? If not, try this patch.

Archived