Roxio 9.00

fentonnyc

Question

4 answers to this question

Maybe if you provided some details we could help you.

I have just bought a Dell Vosco 200 and it comes with Roxio 9.0. I cannot seem to burn ny videos to DVD. I have gone to help but I cannot understand it. When I go to burn a video file it displays a box stating the program does not support the file. (Which is wmv.)

So, do I need to convert these file? And if so how do I do that?

thanks,

fentonnyc

I have just bought a Dell Vosco 200 and it comes with Roxio 9.0. I cannot seem to burn ny videos to DVD. I have gone to help but I cannot understand it. When I go to burn a video file it displays a box stating the program does not support the file. (Which is wmv.)

So, do I need to convert these file? And if so how do I do that?

thanks,

fentonnyc

Since your EMC 9 came with your computer it most likely is an OEM version which means it a crippled version with not all EMC 9 features available.

EMC 9 should have no problems with wmv files. Where did you get thes wmv files? Can you play them with Windows Media Player? Can you load them into Videowave and play them?

BTW, I could not find anything on a Dell Vosco 200 only a Vostro 200.

Since your EMC 9 came with your computer it most likely is an OEM version which means it a crippled version with not all EMC 9 features available.

EMC 9 should have no problems with wmv files. Where did you get thes wmv files? Can you play them with Windows Media Player? Can you load them into Videowave and play them?

BTW, I could not find anything on a Dell Vosco 200 only a Vostro 200.

Sorry, I meant Dell Vostro. I can play the wmv. files in WMP. A crippled version does not sound that it bodes well.

Archived