• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Error 80045206

bjkaufman

Question

I got the following error message immediately after starting to burn.

"8004520c while encoding movie"

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Another note: I had about 2 hours earlier succesfully burned a DVD. I get this error message with a new project i'm trying to burn.

I found a thread I was able to use to solve the problem. Iwas was able to successfully burn the project.

thanks

4 answers to this question

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Another note: I had about 2 hours earlier succesfully burned a DVD. I get this error message with a new project i'm trying to burn.

I found a thread I was able to use to solve the problem. Iwas was able to successfully burn the project.

thanks

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

thanks

What thread did you find? This is the problem I always have. I have a wonderful DVD made, but can't burn it because of this encoding error. What do I need to do? Thanks Ella

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

thanks

You may want to share your resolve, so it may help others with the same problem.

You may want to share your resolve, so it may help others with the same problem.

Sorry, your right, here's what I did.

Saved and closed MyDVD/project; opened Roxio Media Creator 10 (HOME); selected MyDVD; Opened saved project; burned DVD successfully. Found this on an earlier thread.

Sorry, your right, here's what I did.

Saved and closed MyDVD/project; opened Roxio Media Creator 10 (HOME); selected MyDVD; Opened saved project; burned DVD successfully. Found this on an earlier thread.

By saving and closing your myDVD project you may have free-up memory or hard dik space that was needed when encoding you video. Before starting an encode/burn I almost always clean-up my system and do a defrag of the hard drive.

Archived