Installing Toast Titanium 9

GreyWullf

Question

I purchased Toast Titanium 9 online together with HD plug in. I downloaded the software and followed the installation instructions, inserting the product key (copy & paste) from the email provided. Why does Toast ask me for the product key and then go through the set up process each time I run the software?

4 answers to this question

During the installation, make sure you are dragging the Toast 9 Folder to your Applications and not the icon on your desktop.

Hi, I just re-installed the application with the assistance of online chat. The problem still persists, so I have created a Help Ticket.

Hi, I just re-installed the application with the assistance of online chat. The problem still persists, so I have created a Help Ticket.

After launching Toast there should be a com.roxio.Toast.plist and a Roxio Toast Prefs file in your User>Library>Preferences folder. If you don't see one or the other then that is what's missing which causes Toast to continuously start the set-up window. If you do see them, I suggest trashing them and relaunching Toast in case the existing ones are corrupted.

After launching Toast there should be a com.roxio.Toast.plist and a Roxio Toast Prefs file in your User>Library>Preferences folder. If you don't see one or the other then that is what's missing which causes Toast to continuously start the set-up window. If you do see them, I suggest trashing them and relaunching Toast in case the existing ones are corrupted.

Hello tsantee, thanks for your reply. Neither of these files are located in the User>Library>Preferences folder. Can you think of a reason why they wouldn't have been created?

Archived