• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Basic 9 And Car Stereo Player

Isilay

Question

Hello,

I've burned on a virgin CD-RW my mp3 files through Roxio Creator Basic v.9. I can listen on my home stereo player and my computer without any problem. But it's impossible to listen on my car stereo player. My car stereo player plays without any problem other audio cd. Can you help me if you have any idea please.

Thanks and kind regards.

Isilay

3 answers to this question

Hello Isilay,

There may be two issues here. If you're writing an MP3 CD, it could be that your car player doesn't play MP3s.

If you've made a CD-Audio disc, remember that many players [and often high-priced ones] can't handle CD-RW discs. It could be that your car player is one of these. Try it with the same CD written on a CD-R disc if you need confirmation.

Regards,

Brendon

Hello,

I've burned on a virgin CD-RW my mp3 files through Roxio Creator Basic v.9. I can listen on my home stereo player and my computer without any problem. But it's impossible to listen on my car stereo player. My car stereo player plays without any problem other audio cd. Can you help me if you have any idea please.

Thanks and kind regards.

Isilay

Some car players dont like CD-RW's and some dont play MP3's. Have a look at the manual for your car player.

Hello Isilay,

There may be two issues here. If you're writing an MP3 CD, it could be that your car player doesn't play MP3s.

If you've made a CD-Audio disc, remember that many players [and often high-priced ones] can't handle CD-RW discs. It could be that your car player is one of these. Try it with the same CD written on a CD-R disc if you need confirmation.

Regards,

Brendon

Thanks both of you. I'll check.

Regards.

Isilay

Archived