• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Update?!?!

Sandyw

Question

I checked the box to enable Tivo Transfers when installing Toast 9 but the app is not in the folder. Isn't there an update to the app?!?!? The ONLY reason I spent 80 bucks upgrading was for TiVo Transfer to get it working again! Unlike some people, the audio syncing was NEVER fixed for me and was happy/relieved yet PISSED that they had a new version...happy that it might actually WORK again but angry that I had to BUY an upgrade to get it to work again. And NOW, I see no updated app. I'm pretty furious. Please tell me something went wrong in the installer.

5 answers to this question

There should be a TiVo Transfer icon if you installed properly. TiVo Transfer in Toast 9 is 1.2.1 and it's 1.1.1 in Toast 8.

Actually, NO. TiVo Transfer was updated to 1.2.1 when they released the 8.0.3 Update that was SUPPOSE to fix the audio sync issues. I have had 1.2.1 since then. So, you answered my question, NO, there is NOT an update. I am FURIOUS. I am currently converting a file from TiVo and will then convert to iPhone. The fix had better be on the Toast side, b/c if its not, I want a refund. This is the WORST company when it comes to support and they are falsly advertising a product that does not work. Roxio, this better work or I want my money back ASAP.

Also, I have Popcorn 3...updatd from 2 in hopes that sync issue would be fixed with Popcorn....SURPRISE, it wasn't fixed there either. Well, Popcorn 3 has 1.2.1 with a creation date of August 8, 2007. I can't believe a company would pass of an app as updated by changing the creation date...which is apparently what they did because this version has been around since then but it says 2008 in the Toast folder.

Actually, NO. TiVo Transfer was updated to 1.2.1 when they released the 8.0.3 Update that was SUPPOSE to fix the audio sync issues. I have had 1.2.1 since then.

Are you absolutely sure about this? I just checked the versions I had installed with Toast 8. I had assumed that since I had purchased a download version directly from Roxio only a month ago that I would have received version 8.0.3. It turned out that I had version 8.0 installed with version 1.0 of TiVo Transfer and Toast Video Player 1.0. So I downloaded the latest update (8.0.4 !) from Roxio a few minutes ago. It installed TiVo Transfer 1.1.1 and included Toast Video Player 1.0.2.

Archived