Toast 9 Main Window Goes Down Under Dock

kd4cht

Question

My post didn't go through the first time. So here I go again. I am using Toast 9 on my 17" MacBook Pro. I have the screen resolution set to 1152x720. When I open Toast it opens maximized and the bottom of the main window goes down under my dock. I would like for Toast to fill the screen and stop right above my dock. I have tried clicking on the bottom right corner and draging, but it doesn't move up it only moves right to left. So, everytime I open Toast I have to click the + button in the left top of the window to get it to be right above the dock. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 answer to this question

I just set my MacBook Pro to 1152x720 to test this out. The window extended off the bottom and right of the screen. I click the + button and it correctly repositioned. I quit and reopened Toast and the window was in its new, correct position. I suggest trashing your Toast plist and prefs files and reopening Toast (you'll have to go through the set-up windows again). There may be a reason why Toast didn't update your window preference and that starting with new preference files will be the fix you need.

Archived