• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Build Differences: 9.0.1 (246) Vs. 9.0.1 (249)

Pendragon

Question

When I purchased Toast on 17 March from Roxio, my download version was 9.0.1(246). Now I see v9.0.1 is again available for download, but this time, the build is 249.

What are the differences between these two builds?

Is a reinstall recommended?

:unsure:

9 answers to this question

Once you log in, you can go to the updates tab and you should see all the s/w that you have registered with Roxio listed. You'll see one for Toast 9.0.1 which you can download.

This of course assumes that you have registered your copy of Toast 9. If not you can register your current version of Toast 9 and once that is updated, the 9.0.1 update should appear.

At least that's how it worked for me.

9.0.1(246) was released via ESD to our US customers.

There was an issue relating to Japanese localization which was corrected, since it was a minor issue we believed did not affect US users, we bumped the version number to 9.0.1(249) and this is the version that was given to customers in Japan. Afterwards it was realized that this same 249 build also fixes the Fit-to-DVD issue, but since they were both 9.0.1 there was no way to pop-up the updater notification.

That said, 9.0.2 will go live very late tonight and the auto-updater turned on tomorrow for everyone.

Anyone know when this build will be available for people update there Toast? I missed the thread where it was being PMed to members who are having issues with the video_ts folder burning. It's driving me crazy.

Once you log in, you can go to the updates tab and you should see all the s/w that you have registered with Roxio listed. You'll see one for Toast 9.0.1 which you can download.

This of course assumes that you have registered your copy of Toast 9. If not you can register your current version of Toast 9 and once that is updated, the 9.0.1 update should appear.

At least that's how it worked for me.

This is the build where VIDEO_TS folder compression doesn't crash... So I would recommend to upgrade...

Many thanks Dan, I'll do it.

Though I can't help but wonder why Roxio did not call this 9.0.2 or otherwise announce the video fix. :huh:

Archived