• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transitions

gmkbdl

Question

Helkp! I went to add transitions to my production, and many of them have disappeared - they do not come up on the screen. I have the SMPTE transitions and 4 of the other ones. Have not done anything different lately, what can I do to restore them. Thanks. MK

3 answers to this question

First off, did you install the Content Disk? If you did, do the following:

Rename your Media Manager folder.

Media Manager is a hidden file. Go to My Computer/Tools/Folder Options, click on View, scroll down to Hidden Files and folders, and click in the circle to the left of Show hidden files and folders. Click on Apply, then Ok.

a. Close all open applications, especially Roxio applications.

b. Open My Computer.

c. Double click on the C: drive and browse to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Roxio, where USERNAME is the name of the user you are currently logged in as.

d. Right click on the MediaManager folder and choose rename.

e. Name the folder MediaManager.old

Look now, to see if all of the transitions are showing.

Thank you, thank you. You have helped me so many times in the past. I haven't had a problem for awhile, so still getting used to the new format of sending and receiving messages on this board. Not sure how to send this. MK

Thanks again. Haven't had a problem for awhile and you really helped. Having problems with new message board and finding the "send" button. MK

Thank you, thank you. You have helped me so many times in the past. I haven't had a problem for awhile, so still getting used to the new format of sending and receiving messages on this board. Not sure how to send this. MK

Thanks again. Haven't had a problem for awhile and you really helped. Having problems with new message board and finding the "send" button. MK

You are welcome, and it does take some getting used to with this new board. Some things are much better with this one, but there are a couple of things missing.

Helkp! I went to add transitions to my production, and many of them have disappeared - they do not come up on the screen. I have the SMPTE transitions and 4 of the other ones. Have not done anything different lately, what can I do to restore them. Thanks. MK

First off, did you install the Content Disk? If you did, do the following:

Rename your Media Manager folder.

Media Manager is a hidden file. Go to My Computer/Tools/Folder Options, click on View, scroll down to Hidden Files and folders, and click in the circle to the left of Show hidden files and folders. Click on Apply, then Ok.

a. Close all open applications, especially Roxio applications.

b. Open My Computer.

c. Double click on the C: drive and browse to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Roxio, where USERNAME is the name of the user you are currently logged in as.

d. Right click on the MediaManager folder and choose rename.

e. Name the folder MediaManager.old

Look now, to see if all of the transitions are showing.

Archived