• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Background Music Plays For Only One Slide

Carl3562

Question

I am still using EMC 7 and I hope it still will get me an answer to this problem. I want to add background music to about 20 slides in a slideshow. There are several other slides in the production. When I drag the music clip to the first slide, it quits playing at the end of that slide. It will only play the length of time I have set for that slide. Any help to this frustrating problem would be appreciated. Roxio's reply told me how to add background music to the entire production, which I don't want to do...only a portion of the production. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Looks like you inserted the audio in the internal track of that one slide. Go to Timeline mode and add the audio to the music track. Then drag the audio to the portion of the slides that you want to hear the music.

And don't forget to delete the audio from the internal track of the particular slide.

Looks like you inserted the audio in the internal track of that one slide. Go to Timeline mode and add the audio to the music track. Then drag the audio to the portion of the slides that you want to hear the music.

And don't forget to delete the audio from the internal track of the particular slide.

Thanks for such a fast and great reply. When I go to the Timelne mode the production is all scrunched up and I cannot see my individual slides. Can I expand them somehow? Thanks.

Thanks for such a fast and great reply. When I go to the Timelne mode the production is all scrunched up and I cannot see my individual slides. Can I expand them somehow? Thanks.

Click on the right magnifying glass on the production editor toolbar or move the slider

Archived