Cd Spindr. Won't Record Stereo

RHA

Question

I'm recording vinyl to computer. Want to record at 24/96 sampling. Had some 24/96 problems with Audacity and wanted to try CD SpinDoctor. I use an audio interface (Focusrite Saffire) into my iMac. CDSD will recognize my interface, but only in mono mode. I've checked all settings... OK. I can find no place in CDSD prefs to change from mono to stereo. Don't know what I'm missing? Any help will be appreciated. Cheers, RHA

3 answers to this question

I have checked Audio Midi and it is always set to stereo. Other recording programs are receiving stereo signals through my setup. But Spin Doctor only shows mono. Using the setup assistant only one meter is showing signal and a test recording gets only one track. Weird! Any other ideas? Thanks, Rod

I think you need to reach the Roxio technical folks. Send a private message to patatrox. It could be there is an issue with Spin Doctor and Firewire audio links.

There is no mono option with Spin Doctor. Have you checked your settings in Audio Midi Setup?

I have checked Audio Midi and it is always set to stereo. Other recording programs are receiving stereo signals through my setup. But Spin Doctor only shows mono. Using the setup assistant only one meter is showing signal and a test recording gets only one track. Weird! Any other ideas? Thanks, Rod

Archived