Videowave Unwanted Text

bill_caso

Question

3 answers to this question

When I add a photo to a videowave project it includes text from the previous slide. If I change it or delete it, it does the same to the other slide. How can I avoid the linking of text between slides? Please reply to XXXXXXXXX

You might want to edit out your e-mail address, unless you like spam. No one, from these forums, is going to e-mail you.

If the text is only applicable to a particular slide(photo), put the text in the internal track of the photo.

In Videowave, switch to the Timeline view. Check the Text track and look for the unwanted text and delete it. Click the photo in question and select Internal track. Add your text there. The text stays with that photo only.

Thank you guys! I appreciate you. bill_caso

If the text is only applicable to a particular slide(photo), put the text in the internal track of the photo.

In Videowave, switch to the Timeline view. Check the Text track and look for the unwanted text and delete it. Click the photo in question and select Internal track. Add your text there. The text stays with that photo only.

Archived