Capture From Canon Hd Hg10

OLEWUZISNAME

Question

Just downloaded the 10 Creator Suite and it doesn't recognize when I plug in (USB connect) my camcorder to capture video from its hard drive. :unsure:

The files are of the HD type. I am used to using Adobe Premiere and FCP but this little program just doesn't seem to launch for me. Need to film long form

biography (road trip) and want to be able to work on clips while on the road. Leaving Tonight. HELLLLLLLLLLLP!

Thanks in advance,

Steve (Roxio quick to take credit card for download but SLOOOOOOOOW to respond to request for help) :huh:

1 answer to this question

Just downloaded the 10 Creator Suite and it doesn't recognize when I plug in (USB connect) my camcorder to capture video from its hard drive. :unsure:

The files are of the HD type. I am used to using Adobe Premiere and FCP but this little program just doesn't seem to launch for me. Need to film long form

biography (road trip) and want to be able to work on clips while on the road. Leaving Tonight. HELLLLLLLLLLLP!

Thanks in advance,

Steve (Roxio quick to take credit card for download but SLOOOOOOOOW to respond to request for help) :huh:

You don't capture at all. You copy the files to a folder on your hard drive, using Explorer or My Computer.

Archived