• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio 10 And Album Art

trevchapple

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi, I am new to using EMC10 and was really hoping ta t would wrk seamlessly and even copy the album art from the cd cover to file so it shows up o my Creative 1st generation 4g mp3 player. Is this somehing that EMC10 does? Please help.

Thanks

Trevor

I don't understand what you mean by "really hoping ta t would wrk seamlessly and even copy the album art from the cd cover to file "? The only way to get the image of the album cover to a file is to use a scanner and a scanning program (which is part of EMC 10)

Thanks Walt.

WHen I used to use Windows Mediaplayer 10 and I would rip a CD the album art just "appeared" on the desktop and on my MP3 Player. Mediamonkey rips things the same way. I was hoping that EMC 10 would also rip the cd and the cover-art would be on the computer and also on my MP3 player.

Trevor

Thanks Walt.

WHen I used to use Windows Mediaplayer 10 and I would rip a CD the album art just "appeared" on the desktop and on my MP3 Player. Mediamonkey rips things the same way. I was hoping that EMC 10 would also rip the cd and the cover-art would be on the computer and also on my MP3 player.

Trevor

I don't think you "ripped" the cover art from the CD but from some cover art database on some website.

Not to my knowledge <_<

I think it has to be the download option for the on-line data base. I have found several album art images for albums I copied to my hard drive and then used the Audio Tag Editor to fill in the track information.

I don't know where they came from. :blink: but they had to come from the data base.

Archived