fergynb

Button Sequence

Question

I manually placed 9 buttons, combination of slideshow and video, on 1 menu. The buttons do not play in the sequence in which they are placed. How do I control that????? I am using MyDVD Plus v6 which came packaged in an HP media center.

Edited by fergynb

6 answers to this question

I manually placed 9 buttons, combination of slideshow and video, on 1 menu. The buttons do not play in the sequence in which they are placed. How do I control that?????

What program are you using? Sonic/Roxio has dozens of programs that can do what you want. Most likely the number of buttons on a menu page is controlled by the menu theme you are using. Before any help can be offered you will have to supply some information.

What program are you using? Sonic/Roxio has dozens of programs that can do what you want. Most likely the number of buttons on a menu page is controlled by the menu theme you are using. Before any help can be offered you will have to supply some information.

Actually, he did say that he was using MyDVD v6, and I'm having the same problem with the same program. How is the order of button playing determined, and can it be changed after the buttons are added? Do they simply play in the order in which they were added? Is there any way of changing the order short of deleting all the buttons and adding new ones?

Thanks

Gordo Grande

Actually, he did say that he was using MyDVD v6, and I'm having the same problem with the same program. How is the order of button playing determined, and can it be changed after the buttons are added? Do they simply play in the order in which they were added? Is there any way of changing the order short of deleting all the buttons and adding new ones?

Thanks

Gordo Grande

Actually, the OP did not initially note what product they had. They edited their original post after myguggi asked the question.

In your case, what v6 do you have? An OEM that came with the pc (like the HP one the OP has) or one you purchased?

Actually, the OP did not initially note what product they had. They edited their original post after myguggi asked the question.

In your case, what v6 do you have? An OEM that came with the pc (like the HP one the OP has) or one you purchased?

My version is 6.1.3.

My version is 6.1.3.

Since your program came with your PC, you propably have an OEM version which means that it does not have all features of the full retail version.

Also I believe, the sequence in which the clips play is the sequence you add them not in the way you arrange them on the menu.

Edited by myguggi

I played around a bit in the 6.0 Deluxe I have available, and couldn't find any "settings" for changing the button order.

I was able to rearrange buttons and it appeared to use the new order I put them in. What I did was to go to View -> Arrange Buttons Manually, moved them around, then went to View -> Arrange Buttons Automatically. When I then "previewed" it, it used the new arrangement. Give it a try and see if that works for you.