• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Jittery Widescreen Production

RedFrog

Question

I am using Easy Media Creator 10. I can copy the widescreen 16:9 video files from my mini-DVD to my computer without problems and they play with out a problem, no jitters. But when I burn it to either a DVD or .iso file on the computer and play the video, it jitters, making it useless. The problem does not exist when I record the video in standard 4:3 normal mode, copy and output to DVD or .iso file. The output in normal 4:3 does not jitter at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Email

2 answers to this question

Thanks for the response but it didn't help the problem. It is not the DVD burner that's the problem. It's the "burning" the widescreen video to an .iso computer file on the HD too, so the NEC burner isn't the problem. I'm sure the NVIDEA GeForce 6800 is not the problem either as I can play any widescreen DVD without any jitters, shakes, or problems of any kind. Any other suggestions???

I am using Easy Media Creator 10. I can copy the widescreen 16:9 video files from my mini-DVD to my computer without problems and they play with out a problem, no jitters. But when I burn it to either a DVD or .iso file on the computer and play the video, it jitters, making it useless. The problem does not exist when I record the video in standard 4:3 normal mode, copy and output to DVD or .iso file. The output in normal 4:3 does not jitter at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Email

Archived