Overlays To Share

Guest RCD74

Question

Guest RCD74

Hi Everyone - Thanks to Karri's custom overlay tutorial, I have a made a few overlays that I would like to share with you. Steve (sknis) has been kind enough to post them on his website. Feel free to go ahead and copy them to your computer to use in your own Videowave productions. I hope to create more and share as I go along. Follow the link here to find the overlays. Enjoy and PM me with any questions or suggestions. Thanks.

Rachel

9 answers to this question

Hi Everyone - Thanks to Karri's custom overlay tutorial, I have a made a few overlays that I would like to share with you. Steve (sknis) has been kind enough to post them on his website. Feel free to go ahead and copy them to your computer to use in your own Videowave productions. I hope to create more and share as I go along. Follow the link here to find the overlays. Enjoy and PM me with any questions or suggestions. Thanks.

Rachel

Hi all,

Is there a link to Karri's custom overlay tutorial? :unsure:

Thanks!

Rachel

Nice overlays! When I follow Karri's tutorial the cutout in the middle of the overlay is solid white. Do you have any suggestions about what I am doing wrong? Thanks Louis

Creator 2009

In what format are you saving the overlays? Read and watch the tutorials again.

Really nice, Rachel! And so nice to know that my tutorial was helpful :) You've learned all this so quickly - not just usability - but I've been reading your posts where you're helping others with hardware issues as well. Great work all around! ~karri

Guest RCD74
Really nice, Rachel! And so nice to know that my tutorial was helpful :) You've learned all this so quickly - not just usability - but I've been reading your posts where you're helping others with hardware issues as well. Great work all around! ~karri

Thanks Karri. These boards have helped me tremendously!! I thank everyone on here for that!

Rachel

Rachel

Rachel

Nice overlays! When I follow Karri's tutorial the cutout in the middle of the overlay is solid white. Do you have any suggestions about what I am doing wrong? Thanks Louis

Creator 2009

Archived